Sat, Jul 22|
Beer Yoga @ Cairn Brewing
Join us in the Beer Garden for an hour-long, all levels, Yoga practice. Immediately following our practice we welcome you to stay and enjoy a pint of your favorite Cairn brew.
Time & Location
Jul 22, 10:00 AM
Cairn Brewing, 7204 NE 175th St Bldg A, Kenmore, WA 98028, USA
About the event
Join us in the Beer Garden for an hour-long, all levels, Yoga practice. Immediately following our practice we welcome you to stay and enjoy a pint of your favorite Cairn brew. Leave your worries at the door, get your body in motion, taste some of Seattle's finest craft beer, and get to know your community.
About the Venue: Cairn is a community-based brewery. Their goal is to offer fresh, delicious beer where their neighbors live, work, and play, located right off the Burke-Gilman trail. Cairn’s tap room offers outdoor seating in sun and shade, indoor communal tables, cozy couches, and an up-close view of the brewing area. At Cairn, they like a wide range of beers and want to offer lots of styles to their neighbors, you will find everything from a German Pilsner to a Porter.
- Is there a cost to attend class? There is no charge for the class, however, contributions are appreciated.
- Is there an age limit to enter the event? No
- What should I bring? A Yoga mat, a water bottle, and an attitude of gratitude.
- What time do doors open ? Doors open at 10:15 am. We advise arriving early to give you a chance to set up your mat and get to know those around you.
- What are my transport/parking options for getting to the event? Street parking is available.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Nope. In fact, we encourage you to use your mobile ticket. Save the trees!